Wednesday, February 17, 2010

NMT Remote, Just Release for the App Store

Just released my NMT Remote Control application for the iPhone/iPod touch. Have been working on this project for quite some time now.
I had to address a lot of issues, from tcp sockets, in application settings down to the most basic stuff concerning the UI. Also there was a steep learning curve since objective C and especially Cocoa wasn't my game. To be honest I found both of them very compelling so I decided to go on with the project. Pure native programming just reminds you why you started programming in the first place.

2 comments:

  1. Looks so sweet! Will it be able for the Popcorn House C-200 also?

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well i'm waiting for me A-200 to start testing. From the looks of it, it wont work initially. Some extra coding will be needed. We will see.

    Teo

    ReplyDelete